This option is currently sold out.
On August 28th, 1963, Martin Luther King Jr. delivered one of the most profound speeches in American history, in which he proclaimed that "All God's Children" were created equally. Today, we echo his words and carry on his mission with our AGC line.
- The Chance Tee is our take on a classic, unisex crew
- Made in Los Angeles, California by real nice humans
- 50% organic cotton, 50% recycled polyester for an incredible feel
- Heather gray, garment dyed to prevent shrinkage
- Triple stripe color woven label on left sleeve
- Fits true-to-size: Male (5'8" wearing S), Female (5'7" wearing M)
- Named after our boy, Chance the Rapper
Similar brands sell this level of quality shirt for $80 and more, but we believe in creating exceptional products that can still be offered at an affordable price.
#withyouforyou #allgodschildrean #agc