The following information will help you take extra special care of these specific products and ensure they work/last like they're supposed to. Enjoy!
- Made in the USA.
- 100% Combed, ringspun cotton.
- Pre-shrunk (but will shrink a tad if dried on high heat); we recommend washing cold and drying on low or hang dry.
- Fits true-to-size to slightly relaxed or oversized. The sleeves have an added inch and a half to them in length for a unique look and fit.
- Put through a special enzyme wash to give it that uber-soft, vintage feel right from the start.
- 100% soy wax, wood wicks and glassware all made/sourced in the USA.
- Reusable. Wash them out with hot soapy water (don't use a sharp object as you'll scratch the glass/amber film) and poor yourself a cocktail!
- Handmade. Every single one poured by hand in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Non-Toxic. Zero phthalates in our fragrances.
- The first time you burn our candles, MAKE SURE to let it burn 2-3 hours and full "melt" to all edges of the container. This will give you a clean, even burn all the way down.
- The wood wick is beautiful, but requires a bit of maintenance to properly burn. MAKE SURE to pinch off the burnt/charred tip with your fingers before each light.
- Made in collaboration with our good friends from Haiti Design Coop, our leather is 100% full-grain, vegetable-tanned cowhide.
- Because of this, all of the natural uniqueness and characteristics of the leather will show - creating a natural, beautifully darkened patina over time.
- Each piece will vary slightly from each other as they are all hand-cut, hand-sewn and finished by the lovely makers.
- Occasionally clean them up with saddle soap or neatsfoot oil and they'll last a lifetime. Don't be afraid to break 'em in!
- Made in collaboration with our friends from The Wild Standard, all our flags are handmade in Austin, TX.
- Designed primarily as a new art piece edition for your home/space; we don't recommend taking them on a messy adventure.
- Do not machine wash or iron; flags are meant to look and feel the way they do when they arrive at your doorstep.
- Spot clean if something unfortunate happens.