The following information will help you take extra special care of these specific products and ensure they work/last like they're supposed to. Enjoy!
- Made in Los Angeles, California of 100% organic, premium cotton or a 50/50 blend of that same cotton and recycled (plastics) polyester.
- Pre-shrunk (but will shrink a tad if dried on high heat); we recommend washing cold and drying on low or hang dry.
- We simply recommend ordering what you normally would: the Ruiz tee has a loser fit and thicker cotton, the Chance tee has a classic fit with lightweight cotton.
- Made in collaboration with our good friends from Haiti Design Coop, our leather is 100% full-grain, vegetable-tanned cowhide.
- Because of this, all of the natural uniqueness and characteristics of the leather will show - creating a natural, beautifully darkened patina over time.
- Each piece will vary slightly from each other as they are all hand-cut, hand-sewn and finished by the lovely makers.
- Occasionally clean them up with saddle soap or neatsfoot oil and they'll last a lifetime. Don't be afraid to break 'em in!
- Made in collaboration with our friends from The Wild Standard, all our flags are handmade in Austin, TX.
- Designed primarily as a new art piece edition for your home/space; we don't recommend taking them on a messy adventure.
- Do not machine wash or iron; flags are meant to look and feel the way they do when they arrive at your doorstep.
- Spot clean if something unfortunate happens.